In 2013, I shifted the focus of my business. After some disheartening situations I realized my photography did not clearly represent my world view and I wanted families and couples of all kinds to create memories in front of my camera. Blended families, same sex couples, surrogate births and more.
I photograph REAL life and real life is not always a mommy, daddy and 2.5 kids. To read more about this journey, see here.
I have been through many life changes since I opened up my doors in 2008. It has been very humbling for me to have many amazing clients who have stuck with me through the years and difficult times. I feel truly blessed to have come as far as I have and I know that I would have never made it without so much love and support from the families I photograph.
A few things about me
- I am a mother to an amazing seven year old and a beautiful thirteen year old
- I remarried in 2013 after being a single mom and created my own “blended family”
- I truly believe you should consume your own product and I have photos taken as often as possible.
- Family feeds my soul.
- I can sing nearly any 80-90’s rap song, without skipping a beat.
- I met my husband in 2012 when he started holding my reflector at photo shoots.